Images via Blizzard | Blizzplanet
If you need another way to upgrade your gear, you’ll want to know how to get Diablo Immortal Reforge Stones, as they are useful in the late game to increase your attribute bonuses. There are tons of ways to increase your power in Diablo Immortal to get a higher combat rating, but as the game progresses, you’ll unlock more specific ways to enjoy it. So if you need to understand the Diablo Immortal Reforge Stones and how they work, read ahead.
- We also have an intro on Diablo Immortal Gems, which can be used to gear up and increase their effects.
What are Diablo’s Immortal Reforging Stones?
As we said, Reforge Stones gives players another way to upgrade and improve their gear by adding a random bonus attribute. These can only be applied to primary gear, and their effects are best used when you’re in the endgame of content. Reforging Stones can be applied at Gear Ranks 6, 11, and 16, by going to a Blacksmith and selecting the “Reforge” option. It’s a powerful tool when you have legendary gear that doesn’t quite have the attributes you want, allowing you to tweak them to suit you better.
There are also more powerful versions called Family Reforge Stones which grant you family set bonus attributes for all gear that has been reforged in that family. There are currently six types, which are:
- Family Barrier – You have a 2% chance to gain an absorb shield for six seconds each time you are attacked.
- Jolt Family – You have a 2% chance to immobilize an attacker when they hit you.
- Ravager Family – When you kill an enemy, you have a 2% chance to explode the corpse and deal damage in an AoE.
- Tremor Family – Your main attacks have a 2% chance to deal damage and stun enemies for 1.5 seconds.
- Vengeance Family – Your main attacks have a 2% chance to increase all sources of damage by 100% for 1 second.
- Wildfire Family – You have a 2% chance to summon a Fireball Sitting Hydra on kills.
How to Get Diablo Immortal Reforge Stones
There are several ways to earn Reforge Stones in the game. You can buy eight Reforge Stones from the merchant called Lieutenant Fiziriah in Rakkis Plaza each week, and progressing through the battle pass will also earn you several. In the same area, you can also visit Yverious to get Family Reforging Stones for 100 Eternal Orbs. Eternal Orbs are a premium currency, so you’ll need to purchase it with real money.
That’s it for our breakdown of the Diablo Immortal Reforge Stones, and now you know what they are used to make your equipment more powerful.
We also have an explainer for the Diablo Immortal Potency attribute, which is important for characters with lots of CC and status effects.